Monday, November 29, 2010

Cottonelle Fresh Wipes!

Warning: This post is about bathroom activities. I promise not to go into to many details. :)

My husband has always preferred the Cottonelle Toilet Paper with Aloe and E since as long as I can remember. It's the only toilet paper he lets me buy, good thing there is usually a good sale and some good coupons to go with it! So when we got the chance to try the Cottonelle Flushable Wipes. I thought it would be great!

Here is some info on them from the companies website:

  • Flushable
  • Break up like toilet paper after flushing
  • Sewer and septic safe
  • Alcohol-free
  • Pop-Up® Tub for single-sheet dispensing
  • Tubs coordinate with bathroom d├ęcor

In specially marked tubs there is an Easy Reach Command Strip hanger so you can hand your tub of wipes right near your TP. I wasn't sure if we would really need it, but then after a close call with the tub nearly falling in the toilet at the hands of a two year old, I decided the hanger was good after all!

I really liked using the wipes for my little boys. Especially when I went to put Blue Eyes in the tub and he had left me a present. Instead of running to get wipes from the other room, the Cottonelle Flushable Wipes were ready and waiting. Mr. Destructo (who is actively potty training) has taken a liking to wiping himself. I like that the wipes are there for him.

My husband is not a big fan of the moist feeling, but I liked them. They aren't soaking wet or super thin. THe have a nice thinckness to them and did the job they were meant to do. The only drawback to them is they are cold!

Would I buy them? Sure! (If I had a coupon of course.)

You should check out Get Fresh with a Friend to read more, send a tub to a friend, get a coupon, and watch funny but awkward videos!


"I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of the Cottonelle brand and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. In addition, I received a gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails