Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mmm It's almost candy time!!!

The sales have finally come around for Halloween candy! Yum! My store had Hershey's candy on sale and I may or may not have snagged a bag, or two, or possibly three!

Since my oldest trick or treater can't eat most of the stuff he will get while Trick or Treating, I am going to start a new tradition and both boys will get a little goody bag on their bedroom doors. Some fun crackers, little toys, things like that. Oh and I can't forget the chocolate! That my little man can have! I'm thinking I might share my Reese's with him. I'm not sure if I will give it in the morning or when they get home from trick or treating. But that's my plan. Kinda like "booing" a neighbor, I guess I'm "booing" my boys.

I can't wait! It will be so much fun!

I am writing this post as my entry into a contest for a Hershey’s Halloween prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails