Monday, October 4, 2010

The Libman Freedom Spray Mop Review

A few weeks ago we hosted a party at our house. I was stressing about getting everything clean and in order. The next thing on my list of things to do was sweep and mop the kitchen. Wouldn't you know at that very moment the mail man dropped off my brand new Libman Freedom Spray Mop!? I kid you not, just in time! I was hesitant to use it right then since I didn't know if I would have to assemble it, find batteries or figure out how to use it. I was in a hurry!

I don't know why I worried so much!

The mop came already assembled. Sweet!

I can use any kind of floor cleaner I want! I used some of my regular floor cleaner the first time, but I've also used water to do a quick swipe. You can also use any sort of "green" cleaner that you want. I really like that I don't have to purchase a special refill bottle. Those can get expensive over time. The bottle was really easy to fill, just pop the top and fill. Really, it was easy.

There are no batteries at all. YAY! I didn't have any batteries and I surely didn't have time to go find some as I was prepping for our party. It's just a simple pull trigger. So easy I caught Mr. Destructo who is 2 spraying water all over the place at one point.

After I was finished mopping the floor, I looked at the bottom of the scrub pad and it was really dirty. I guess that means it worked at picking up the dirt off my floor. I like that I can just throw the pad in the washer! Libman says it can be machine washed up to 50 times. That is much better than having to buy refills all the time. Not to mention better for the environment.

***Insert photo of yucky nasty scrub pad. I'm all about full disclosure, but you don't want to see that!***

I also think the price is reasonable. It retails between $19.99 and $24.99. Not to bad if you consider that you can use any cleaner, the reusable pad, and no batteries. You can also get a $5 rebate form from their website here.


I really liked the Libman Freedom Spray Mop and I think you would too!

Disclosure- I received this product free from Libman and I am a reviewer for the Mom Bloggers Club.

3 comments:

  1. I have been considering getting one of these. I have a shark and really don't like it. Thanks for the review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using a Swiffer Wet Jet for a few years and it's about time to throw it away because it's not working well even with new batteries. I wish it came with reusable pads. I had wanted this Libman Freedom Mop ever since I saw the commercial on tv, but at almost $25, it was a bit pricy. I found it by chance today at a chain drugstore for 40% off. Now I'm mailing out my $5 rebate. I am so happy that my final cost will be about $9.00! Glad to be free from purchasing those disposeable pads and cleaners.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails