Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Johnson's Natural Review

When I was accepted to be part of the Johnson's Natural blog tour, I was so excited! I have always used their baby shampoo and Head to Toe wash on both of my kids. When I heard about them going natural I was more than excited to try it out!

The JOHNSON’S® NATURAL™ product line is the only line of baby skin products that is at least 98% natural with 100 years of baby care experience. Every ingredient used in our JOHNSON’S® NATURAL™ line of products meets or exceeds the guidelines set forth by the Natural Products Association.* And of course, every JOHNSON’S® NATURAL™ cleanser contains our gentle NO MORE TEARS® formula.
 We received 5 different things to try.

1. Johnson's Natural Head to Toe foaming baby wash (98% natural)

I liked how easy it was to keep the kids seated in the tub and still be able to pump out soap.
One thing I learned is that it doesn't do well on a sponge. It worked best on a wash cloth or my hands.

2. Johnson's Natural baby lotion (99% natural)

I liked that it wasn't greasy feeling and that it doesn't take much to really moisturize the skin. I'll confess that I've used it on me more than my kids. Shhhh don't tell. It also comes in a squirt bottle. There isn't anything I didn't like about this one.

3. Johnson's Natural baby shampoo (98% natural)
I thought the shampoo worked great and lathered well. Just watch out! It comes out fast!

4. Johnson's Natural Kids 2-in-1 Hand and Face foaming wash (98% natural)
I had never tried something like this from Johnson's before. I put it up at the bathroom sink for my potty trainer to use. I liked that it foams and so did he. We also used it to quickly wash their faces after messy meals. The boys like the pump action and I found Mr. Destructo in the bathroom a few extra times this week.

5. Johnson's Natural Kids 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash (98% natural)

Talk about easy to use and fast! I liked that I could have Mr.Destructo and Blue Eyes quickly stand up and I could wash them from head to toe with out having to open 2 or 3 different bottles.











Overall I really like the new Johnson's Natural products! It has a light scent and the pump bottles were easy to use for me. However, they were also easy for certain little toddlers to use when it was NOT bath time. Luckily the few seconds they had the pump wasn't a complete disaster like it would have been with the flip top lid. Whew! The price of the new line isn't a budget buster either. It seems that quite a few "natural" products cost quite a bit more. But that is not the case with this. (Plus sometimes you can get a coupon for Johnson's products.) I would definitely recommend the Johnson's Natural products to any mom and it would make a great affordable gift for a new mom! Two thumbs up from me!


"I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by  Mom Central on behalf of Johnson’s and received the products necessary to  facilitate my review. In addition, I received a gift certificate to thank me  for taking the time to participate."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails