Sunday, June 20, 2010

What's for dinner this week?!

I've been slacking on the menu planning because I hate doing it. I don't know why. It certainly makes life easier. But our sale flyer doesn't come out until Wednesday morning and if I want to plan based on what is on sale I have to plan early. I guess there are some solutions around this problem but I haven't done that either. So anyways, I found a new site today and I love it! All of our dinner is coming from her website today. So here we go!

Monday- Hawaiian Pita Pizzas Recipe
Tuesday- Thai Chicken Quesadillas Recipe

Wednesday- Chicken, Spinach & Almond Pasta Bake
Thursday- Leftovers
Friday- Green Chili Chicken & Lime Soup
Saturday- Stuffed Artichokes

Sunday- something easy....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails