Sunday, June 13, 2010

Double Coupons at Farm Fresh

 Farm Fresh is doing $1 double coupons Sunday through Tuesday! Take advantage of the Dairy Month deal. $5 off when you buy 5 participating items. I bought 2 Danimals, 2 DanActive, and 1 Activia. I used coupons on all of it so they were all free plus I got $5 to use on another purchase. I fully intend to do that again today! I think I have at least two more sets that I can do that with. I also plan to get the 4-pack of Starbucks for $2.99 after coupons. Hubby drank all of MY coffee this week. :( Here are the coupon matchups from Lori at The Coupon Consultant

Here is the list of Dairy Items included:
JUNE DAIRY MONTH
Saving & Shopping List

Save $5 on your next shopping trip when you purchase 5 participating products in the same transaction.

Almond Breeze
Almond Milk Refrigerated 64 oz
Breakstone's Sour Cream 16oz
Chobani Yogurt 32oz
Coffee-Mate Flavored Creamers 32oz
Daisy Sour Cream 16oz
Dannon Activia
Dannon DanActive
Dannon Kids,
Danimals Drinks 6pk
Crush Cup 4pk
Danonimo 6pk
Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt 4pk
Dean's Chocolate Milk 1gal
Dole Sensations 64oz
Egg Beaters 32oz
Eggland's Best Large Eggs 1 dz
Florida's Natural Juice 59-64oz
Frigo String Cheese 12oz
Gold Peak Tea 59oz
Horizon Organic Milk 64oz
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Promise
and Brummel & Brown Spreads 7.5 - 15oz
Jell-O Refrigerated Pudding and Gelatin 6pk
Kraft Deli Deluxe Sliced Cheese 8oz
Land O'Lakes Spreadable Butter 7 - 8oz
Lipton Refrigerated Tea 59oz
Minute Maid Orange Juice 89oz
Organic Valley
Organic Milk 64oz
Plugra Butter Quarters 8oz
Reddi-wip 7oz
Sargento Shredded Cheese 5 - 8oz
Sargento Sliced Cheese
Smart Balance Margarine Spread 8 - 15 oz
Tropicana 50 59oz
Weight Watchers Cheese, select varieties
Yoplait Delights
Yoplait Fiber One
Yoplait Go-Gurt
Yoplait Trix
Yoplait Yo-Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails