Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Waiting, waiting...

It's been a busy day here! Grocery shopping, stalking, got a couch delivered, stalking, took some super cute pictures of my kid (at the bottom), stalking, stalking and more of that stalking stuff.

Wanna know who I've been obsessed with today?

MommyPR and @SearsOutlet

You see, today is the day that the lucky 11 bloggers are chosen to be "Sear's Outlet Power Moms". That makes me think of power tools and little moms like me with saws raised up over the heads (although I'm sure that is dangerous).
It would be totally awesome to do this, but I uncrossed my fingers about a week ago. It was really hard to type and bring you the deals with my fingers all jacked up like that.
I did try to see if my 2 year old could cross his fingers.
He can't.
Just wiggles them around. 

So I'm sitting here stalking killing time. Hoping to be called. Even if I'm not one of the lucky ones, I made some cool stalker buddies friends.
Wanna see a picture I took of my Blue Eyes today? He's pretty cute if I do say so myself!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Good luck and I"m crossing my fingers too!! And don't worry, I'll still stalk you, Sears Outlet Power mom or not! LOL! (yes I do like exclamation points!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is pretty darn cute!! Hey, I am killing time right along with you. I have picked up my phone to check to see if there was a dial tone quite a few times, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine- I like exclamation marks too! I use them lots and then realize I might sound a little to excited!
    1stopmom- I'm afraid if I check for a dial tone someone will be calling at that very minute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, *I* think the selection committee was drunk or possibly drugged for the choices they made (which might be very GOOD choices, but they ddin't make the BEST choice...)

    << hugs >>

    and remember: YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, there were so many people stalking! he sure is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails