Monday, May 10, 2010

A note from me!

Good evening! I feel like I've been distant lately. It's not that there aren't great coupons but I've just been a bit burnt out lately.

Plus there is quite a bit going on in my house these days. Mr. Destructo had a little cold for two days, then Blue Eyes had the same little cold the next two days, and apparently my kids love me because for Mother's Day I had the same little cold for two days. Ick.

I've also found a new love for woodworking. Crafts made with wood, furniture made of wood. I'm a little hooked, but there isn't enough time in the day for all the things I want to do and make! But I did make a pretty cute little Mother's Day gift for my Momma out of wood. I liked it so much I'm making another one!
I've also been working on planning a small party for this weekend. I've been making some crafts and hope it will turn out well.

And lastly, I've been focusing more time on Blue Eyes. He has an appointment to be evaluated for physical therapy tomorrow. I am very nervous for that and hope that everything works out well. Blue Eyes isn't a fan of strangers or strange places, so I'm not sure how well it's going to go.

A lot of my focus has been on my family lately and while I have not forgotten about you all, I hope you understand that my family comes first. I promise to keep trying to bring you the deals as I find them, just bear with me for a little bit!

I hope you all had a great Mother's Day! Talk to you all again soon!

Jaime

1 comment:

  1. Jaime, I know I speak only for myself, but I'm sure others would agree: we are moms. We have responsibilities and know what it's like to have too much on your plate. IMHO, there is no need for you to apologize to people who read what you wrote and nodded the entire time.

    I hope you'll let us (or me) know how PT went. Early Intervention is amazing and people enter that field for the LOVE, and not for the pay. lol.

    IDK exactly where you are, but there is a kick ass early intervention agency in Williamsburg, called CDR, child development resources.

    PS: email me again if you want the capri coups!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails