Saturday, May 1, 2010

Children's Medicine Recalled!

Another recall has been issued today. This one is for Tylenol Infants' Drops, Children's Tylenol Suspensions, Children's Tylenol Plus Suspensions, Motrin Infant Drops, Children's Motrin Suspensions, Children's Zyrtec Liquids in Bottles and Children's Benadryl Allergy Liquids in Bottles.
As couponers you may have stocked up on these when they were cheap. Follow the link below to find out if your stock is affected!
McNeil Product Recall

(photo courtesy of AlignLife)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to go check the list now. Since you are couponer, if you get a chance can you check out my review on couponchief.com? I'd love your feedback. Thanks! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails