Monday, May 24, 2010

6 Kraft First Taste Freebies

Kraft First Taste Members should sign in to see if they have any offers available to them. Lately I've heard of quite a few who have 6 offers available. Mine finally became available today!
Here is what many are receiving coupons for in the mail!
  • FREE Kool-Aid Fun Fizz Drink Drops (up to $2.49)
  • FREE Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meats (up to $4.50)
  • FREE Ritz Crackerfuls Filled Crackers (up to $3.49)
  • FREE Kraft 100-Calorie Packs Cheese Bites (up to $3.29)
  • FREE Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (up to $3.99)
  • FREE DiGiorno Deep Dish Pizza (up to $3.30)
Not a member yet? Sign up to start receiving some great free items! Lately I got a coupons for free DiGiorno Pizzas, Turkey Bacon, Philadelphia Minis, and some other great items!

Thanks Deal Seeking Mom for saving me a few minutes in typing up the list of freebies!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a member, but always forget to check my account.

    Stopped in from Blog-Flow.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails