Sunday, April 18, 2010

VA/NC: Mom run photography business, awesome prices!

Today, I would like to tell you all about a great photographer here in the VA/NC area. Laura is a mom of 3 boys and a self taught photographer. She is the woman behind L. Evans Photography. She works with clients in the North Carolina/Virginia area. Laura offers quite a few services. Some of them are:
  • Babies and Children
  • Family Portraits
  • Sweet Sixteen
  • Graduation
  • Engagement/Couples
  • Executive Head Shots
  • Weddings
  • Christenings
  • Bar & Bat Mitzvahs
  • Family Celebrations
  • Corporate Events

I want to show you some examples of her work. Here are just a few, you can find a ton more on her website.

I love how natural her photos look! The kids actually look like they are having fun!

As far as prices go, she is super reasonable! I've done some searching in the area for a photographer and you are looking at $150-$200 easily. She charges $75.00 and you get about 250 pictures taken, 75 edited, all on disc, and 5 prints! That is such a great price for her time, effort and editing work!I hope that you will check out her website and give your support to a mom run business! You can also find her on Facebook! (If you set up an appointment with her, tell her Jaime sent you and please come back and let me know!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails