Friday, April 9, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

It's Party Time! I'm joining 5 Minutes for Mom in the 4th annual Ultimate Blog Party.
A little about me and what I do. I am a SAHM of a 1 and a 2 year old. My house looks "lived in" constantly, I'd rather be playing with the boys than cleaning up after them. LOL. I love photography and DIY decor. I blog about saving you time, money, and sanity. I write about coupons, freebies, and products that will help other busy moms like me!
Thanks for stopping by! I love to meet new friends and fellow bloggers! Take a few minutes and look around. I have some giveaways happening. You can find all of my giveaways on the right hand sidebar. Thanks for stopping in!
They are giving away some awesome prizes! Wow there are actually a ton of things I would like! I can't list them all. I'm having a hard time narrowing it down, but here's what I like:
US19 – Prize package of preschool toys!
US61 – Win a $25 e-gift certificate to Toys-R-Us
US63 – One lucky winner will receive a Razor® Rip Rider™ 360 (totally for me, looks way awesome!)
US72 – Your Shape for Nintendo Wii
USC 60 – For one winner a $200 gift certificate for any Wall Slicks vinyl wall decal
US112 – $50 Amazon Gift card
USC 3 – A $50.00 Target Gift Card.
USC 15 – $50 Target gift card to one winner.
USC 35 - $50.00 CASH ~ Paypal Transfer
USC 37 – One winner will receive a $50 gift card to Amazon.com
USC 39 – A $50 paypal cash prize for one winner.
US73 – $30 Amazon gift cards
US74 – $30 Amazon gift cards
US87 – $30 Amazon gift cards
US88 – $30 Amazon gift cards
US106 –  free copy of the Letter of the Week preschool curriculum
US107 – $25 Gift Card to Target

US113 – $25 Walmart Gift Certificate
US114 – $25 Walmart Gift Certificate
USC 32 – A $20 gift card to Target!!!

USC 36 – $25 Amazon.com gift card.
USC 40 – $20 Gift Certificate to Amazon.com.
USC 44 – $20 Gift Certificate to Amazon.com.

31 comments:

  1. regarding your "lived in" house. Mine is too. My sister in law told me this once and I use it all the time. " My house is clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy"

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you at the party! Hope you have a good weekend.


    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2010/04/welcome-to-ultimate-blog-party-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God I'm not the only one w/ a house that looks well lived in 24/7. My house is definitely used! LOL I'd rather be in the garden in the summer, reading a book, or cleaning a horse stall than cleaning. *grin*

    Visiting from the UBP10

    ~Mimi @ Woven by Words
    http://wovenbywords.blogspot.com/2010/04/ultimate-blog-party-5-minutes-for-mom.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Its nice to know Im not the only own that deals with weird boy stuff, lol!
    I added you to my reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that your house is lived in! So is ours. Hope you have a great party week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jaime, I'm a FFYB friend, stopping by from UBP and now I'm a follower too.

    Kelly
    http://KellysLuckyYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL your blog name makes me laugh. I find myself saying that all the time! I'll be like "can't shop here now, we'll come back! i have a coupon at home for that."

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love DIY decor too! It's always exciting to see what can be created!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you stopped by and became a follower so I could find yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just visiting from the Blog Party! Great site. We also have young toddlers and stay at home. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just visiting from the blog party. Great site! We also have young toddlers at home. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Found you through MBC and now following your blog!

    I am becoming a mother soon, and would love any advice other moms have who have already experienced what I am currently experiencing. I would love to hear from you! :)

    Have a great Friday!

    http://josiahsnest.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi it's nice to meet you! I am so glad I found out about this party I am having a blast and so happy I found your blog. Enjoy the rest of the party and hope to see more of your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My name is Andrea and I am a SAHM of two boys too! Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya! Marina here (From Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports)....isn't the UBP 2010 party fun?

    Hope you have a great time and do hop over to visit me when you get the time...especially with 2 little energetic bundles around your feet at all times. :)
    Psst...Secret....If you love giveaways...I've quite a few live!!!....;>)

    http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/2010/04/namaste-to-all-whove-hopped-over-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, nice to meet you! I love photography and DIY deor, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your tagline, " I have a coupon for that"

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just stopping by from the UBP at Five Minutes for Mom. I love your site and am subscribing to your RSS feed. I would appreciate it if you visited my blog and did the same! I'm looking forward to reading more and getting to know you better.

    Cascia
    The Healthy Moms
    http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2010/04/welcome-to-healthy-moms-blog-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi from UBP. I added you to my networked blogs. Your boys are adorable :-)

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  20. The name of your blog makes me think of my 6 year old son. Every time we go to buy something at the store, he asks me if I have a coupon for that. They think I don't buy anything without a coupon. :)

    Have fun at the UBP!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice to meet you. This party is fun. Love meeting new friends. Have a wonderful weekend and happy partying!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are a woman after my own heart! Coupons, lived in home......

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi there! Found your blog because of #UBP10 :) So glad to find you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm Stephanie from "And Twins make 5! - A Mommy Blog". Just making the rounds via the UBP 2010, hope to see you around my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stopping by for the UBP! I asked my daughter to pick a number for the next blog to visit, she picked 500....and thats you! :) Looking forward to looking around some more.
    Stop by my blog and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stopping by from UBP and I already have a ton of posts on your blog to read, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Visiting from the UBP ! I'm a new follower hope you'll stop by www.bargainfun.net ! Happy partying

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stopped over from UBP! I find myself saying the title of your blog every time someone mentions something they want to buy. I'm sure they find it highly annoying, but it's so hard to let people pay full price for things they can get for almost free :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dropping by from UBP.

    Loved your blog the moment I read "lived in" because that's how our house is, too. It appears you and I have a lot in common. We, also, have two boys that are close in age. They are 5 and 6 years old. Looking forward to reading more about your "lived in" home.

    Angi from Tim and Angi's Family Blog

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi! Stopping by from the UBP! I Hope you’re enjoying the party! Have a great weekend!
    www.iamamoneymagnet.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails