Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Feeling relaxed and refreshed!

I'm back! I took an unannounced break this weekend to focus on my family and me. I focused on having fun with my boys this Easter weekend and enjoying the beautiful weather! I worked on a couple of DIY decor projects and we installed a new backdoor on our house. Yesterday we went to the Norfolk Botanical Gardens with the kids and wore us all out! I had planned to post last night, but I was way to tired to do anything! I hope you all had a great weekend! I'm leaving you now with a few pictures of our trip to the gardens! See you all tonight with some great deals! (Don't forget to enter the Horizon Organic Milk Giveaway!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yea! that looks cute! What size clipper attachment do you use?

    The hair dresser usually cuts it a little but then just uses the clippers all over at the end...so Im not sure if she makes it look hard to keep our business or if its really hard! lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails