Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dollar Tree Market!

Dollar Tree Market opened in Chesapeake, VA in late April. From what I've gathered it is a concept store and the only one is off of Portsmouth Blvd in Chesapeake. They offer the normal Dollar Tree things and also fresh produce, a bakery, meat, custom cakes and other grocery items. Not everything is $1 at the Dollar Tree Market. But unlike other Dollar Trees they DO ACCEPT MANUFACTURER'S COUPONS! Whoo hoo! They do not have a coupon scanner yet so if you go in with a ton of coupons expect to be in a line for a little bit. I was pretty excited to see this today.  I go there every Sunday to pick up my Sunday Papers for $1. I just wanted to pass it on to you!



Disclaimer: I was not paid for this post and I did not receive any sort of compensation. I just happened to be there today and saw this.

5 comments:

  1. Tag your it!! Stop by sometime;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been in there yet? I went last Saturday and was sad to see it was not what I was hoping for! :(

    http://savingsva.blogspot.com/2010/05/store-review-dollar-tree-market.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in the area the week of June 22, 2010 to attend a Jazz Festival in Norfolk. Nice Store - Wish we had one in the Charlottesville Virginia area. Seeking to inquire about testing this area, I will shop there without question

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails