Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yo Tweeps!

YoTweeps is back again! I had alot of fun last week and met alot of people! Come along and play!   Even if you dont' have a blog follow along and ad some people! So here is the genius idea from SupahMommy.
To play along and increase your twitter twaffic:  we need to meet some new people.





Twitter Icon
by Twitter Icons





1.  Follow me on twitter .  Click on my twitter Icon above.(See that rough looking little guy? I think that represents me most days.)
2.  Shout me a hello on twitter.  @haveacoupon #yotweeps  I'm following! Then I'll know you followed and I'll reciprocate.

Want more tweeps?

3.  Grab the YO Tweeps Button















4..  Place it on your blog.  This helps to BRAND the Exchange so that it is recognizable.  
5.  Put a twitter icon / link on your blog post like I did.
6.  Link that post up below.
7.  Visit some other YO Tweeps linkers on the list.
8.  Follow them if you choose and shout out to them on twitter  that you did.

Example:  @someonespecial #yotweeps  I'm following!

9. If someone follows you, reciprocate.   It's that easy.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing YoTweeps with us! Best thing is...it's FREE! You don't even NEED a coupon! ;)

    *smooches™

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails