Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Winner and a Question

Here is the winner picked randomly by Mr. Destructo himself. (question to follow)



#18 was the winner!
Carol said...
I have your button on my blog! http://songberries.blogspot.com

I wanted to try something different when picking my winners and I want to know what you think. This time I wrote all the numbers on a piece of paper and put them in a hat. I let Mr. Destructo pick a number. I video taped everything. Do you want me to keep doing it this way or would you rather I used Random.org? It's up to you all, I just thought it would be more fun with the hats, especially since we have a dozen of them. Have I mentioned before that Mr. Destructo LOVES hats? Tell me what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I'm so excited that I won!
    I think this is a fun way to pick a winner, if it's not to much work!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails