What is this you ask? Keep reading.
Here is some more of it. Of course it would be in the pile of stuffed animals.
And in his bed. Didn't I JUST wash those sheets?
Even inside the Hot Wheels cars.
And finally on the window ledge, embedded into the small spaces of the window.
Mr. Destructo stole the Blackening Seasoning from the kitchen table and dumped it all over his room. I was so frustrated! But at least he gave me something to blog about tonight! Right?
Motherhood is a learning experience right? When our children are born, we don't instantly know everything. Just like we teach them everything, they teach us a few things along the way.
What I learned from this experience:
- Blackening Seasoning burns in cuts.
- Some stuffed animal fur holds on to powder much better than others. Therefore making it much harder to get it out.
- My new vacuum works great! (I'll post about it soon)
- The crevice tool of the vacuum works great at getting seasonings out of Hot Wheel cars.
- Always be worried when it is silent in the house!