Saturday, March 13, 2010

Say what? Potty Training Edition

This week my 2 year old decided he wanted to start potty training. We've tried in the past with absolutely no success and a lot of tears and tantrums. But if he wants to, then fine. One less kid in diapers right!? He's been doing great! No accidents in the pull ups except during nap time. I never knew that potty training would be full of so many "Say What" moments. The things that a mom hears while Daddy is potty training the 2 year old is hilarious and slightly confusing. LOL Here are a couple of things I overheard this week. Keep in mind, we have a little boy.
  • Tap it once or twice, any more and your playing with it.
  • Keep your weiny in the hole.
  • Put your finger on top, keep it down.
I can't wait to hear what other "advice" he has for his boy this week.

You can read more about "Say What" at Mom Tried It.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I think when we started potty training I heard and said things I never thought possible. Like "of course I want to see your poo poo", and "well, quit pulling it and it won't get big and hurt!" Unfortunately he isn't doing so well, I don't know what to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!!

    We are already fans/followers of your blog. Just stopping by to check things out and say hello. Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment. Have a fantastic weekend! ((hugs)) <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails