Monday, March 22, 2010

Preparing the coupons!

Today I have been preparing for Harris Teeter Triples. That means printing, clipping, sorting, and filing! I have finally finished the coupons from the weekend and now I'm doing the online printable coupons. I thought I would share the coupons I'm printing with you. Here we go! (I'm using HT's online shopping to find the current sale prices. The prices may or may not change by Wednesday)

Hershey's Milk or Milkshake- save 35 cents
Nature's Own Sandwich Rounds - 2.69-.75= .44  

Nature's Own Thin Sliced Bagels- 2.69-.75= .44  

Lifesavers Stings and Rings- 1.50-.50 = FREE     
Breakstones Sour Cream- $1.50-.55= FREE
This is only a few of them. Tomorrow I will post the matchups for HT triples. Anyone else as excited for Wednesday as I am?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails