Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More rebates for Princess and the Frog!

Besides the other coupons and rebates that I've already told you about, here is ANOTHER rebate!
In the RedPlum insert that I received in the mail today there is an ad and coupon for Success Rice. It says "purchase 2 Success Rice Products and receive a $5 rebate on Princess and the Frog." It also says to go to the Success Rice website for more info but I couldn't find any info on the rebate yet. I'll keep checking and keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! I am thinking about getting this DVD for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and at local PX/BX (military stores) they are selling it for 15.99 ! just a tip lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails