Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lamaze Catch and Glow Bug Jar Review from Ebeanstalk.com

Recently, Blue Eyes was given the chance to try out a toy from Ebeanstalk.com. They sent him the Lamaze Catch and Glow Bug Jar to try out. It just so happens that his birthday was a few days later!
Aww, look at my little man opening his birthday present! Anyways. Back to the toy. I wasn't to impressed with the toy at first. It didn't seem to do much and it didn't capture his or his brothers attention. You put these light up balls inside and when they hit up against each other they light up. Like I said I wasn't impressed. BUT! A few days later I realized I was wrong. The boys actually do like this toy! They like to roll it around and watch the balls light up. In the late afternoon they like watching the lights through the holographic screen on the top. I am finding that I like that it is a quiet toy! We have so many musical toys, this was a nice break. And last, they like to stuff it full of all sorts of things. At this very moment it is filled with a race car, a Hot Wheels car, 2 socks, three magnetic letter (X,A,Y) and a baby hairbrush. Overall I think the boys like it. The website Ebeanstalk has a great selection of toys.
Ebeanstalk is a website dedicated to selecting great toys for 1 year olds and toys for 2 year olds. They have a team of moms and a team of child experts that help them pick out toys by age, so you can be sure your child gets toys that have been specifically matched to his or her age! You should go check them out and see what they have to offer.


Disclaimer: This toy was sent to us by Ebeanstalk to try out and to review. No monetary compensation was received. All opinions are mine. Your experiences may vary. All kids are different right!

1 comment:

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails