Thursday, March 18, 2010

Harris Teeter Triples!

I just read that Triples has been confirmed at Harris Teeter starting next Wednesday. I think I just went to coupon heaven! I have missed triples so very much! I also think my heart skipped a couple beats! Here's the low down on HT triples.
  • All coupons up to .99 will triple. (.50 becomes 1.50, .75 becomes 2.25, .99 is 2.97)
  • Only 3 like items
  • 20 coupons per day, per household (don't even try going to another store, it won't work)
  • Good (i.e. free) stuff goes fast!
Here is the list so far. This list will change daily! I will remind you again on Tuesday as well as add the items I hope to get.

Alright, I'm off to enjoy coupon heaven!

2 comments:

  1. The HT by me triples up to 99 cents all the time. They have a sign that says "only this location" but I thought they were making that up. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA! Our church is in a town with a Harris Teeter. I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails