Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Harris Teeter Triple Match-ups

Let me first start by saying a big thanks to HCW for compiling the list. This is by no means everything, but it is a pretty inclusive list. Of course there are going to be coupons that not everyone has, but this list really is great! Go here to view the matchups. You can also go to the Harris Teeter website and use the express lane for a store near you to see what the prices are and match up your own coupons. Good Luck everyone! Have fun tomorrow! You probably won't see me for awhile tomorrow since I have to go to HT early in the morning and then Farm Fresh for double dollar day. Please please please let me know how you do! I'll post tomorrow my steals and have a link up for any other bloggers to post their links!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails