Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Harris Teeter Trip and Link Up!

Today is the first day of Harris Teeter's Triple Coupon event. It will go through next Tuesday. I dragged took the kids early this morning, still in their pj's, to the store. I think we left here at 7:20am. Surprisingly they were very well behaved! Here is a photo of what I got and how much I paid.
  • 4 large packs of Mahatma Yellow Rice
  • 1 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner
  • 3 bottles of Shamrock Farms Milk
  • 3 French's Yello Mustard
  • 3 French's Brown Mustard
  • 3 Franks Hot Sauce
Total before tax $0.00
Total after tax $0.25
Coupons used $32.07

Now I want to see how you did! If you go or have already gone to HT during Triples this week, link up and show me! You can link up your blog, or just link up a picture. Host your photo through a site like photobucket and post the direct link in the Mr. Linky. I can't wait to see your stash!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails