Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Follow and Trendy Treehouse! 3/26


Good Morning new followers! Welcome to my blog. I'm happy you stopped by! I write about saving you time, money, and sanity. I post about coupons, freebies, mom stuff, and occasionally I love to show off the antics of my boys. Being a mom of a 1 and a 2 year old is never dull. Follow along, I'm sure you will have fun too! I have 3 contests going on right now and one coming up this afternoon! I also have a free sample of carpet cleaner. This is an awesome freebie you won't want to miss! You'll want to make sure you see those! They are all in my right hand sidebar. Just click and enter. You can also find me on Facebook and on Twitter. I'm excited to get to know you all more!


Friday Follow



MckLinky Blog Hop


MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. I just stopped by to wish a happy weekend!

    Kel
    http://betweenthelines-kam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from FF

    Take a minute to check out my blog
    I Have a Misikko Hana flat Iron Giveaway Going over 100 dollar package and other giveaways also

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yahooo! It is such a feat to get them to 'go' in the potty! This potty training stuff is not for the faint of heart(or stomach LOL) Good luck!!!!!!! Glad to hear yours made a poo in the potty too! (LOL never thought I'd be written something like that)
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Following back from FF. :)
    MageeMommy
    http://mageebaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following from Friday Follow!! Better late than never, right? :) Come visit us and follow us as well! :) We have a Friday Follow giveaway going on until Sunday.

    http://theartsymom.tk

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails