Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Follow and Trendy Treehouse! 3/19

Good Morning new followers and old followers! Welcome to my little spot on the internet. I'm happy you stopped by! I have 4 contest going on right now! You'll want to make sure you see that! They are all in my right hand sidebar. Just click and enter. Also, I'm playing in "Dance Yer Bloggy Off". You have to watch me make a fool of myself to Cotton Eye Joe. Come on who doesn't want to watch a mom with some extra baby weight embarrass herself to a terrible song?! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have fun, and I can't wait to meet some of you!


Friday Follow

Here's how YOU can join the celebration:

--Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. 
--Follow as many blogs as you'd like.
--Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow.
--Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow.

Friday Follow is a  celebration hosted by One 2 TryHearts Make Families and Midday Escapades!

MckLinky Blog Hop

     

MckLinky Blog Hop

5 comments:

  1. Hi there.
    Stopping by from Friday Follow to say hello.

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/good-family-life/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday Follow! Im following you now and I hope you'll stop by and visit my blog.

    Micael :D

    http://SavingObsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Happy Friday Follow! Just poppin in to be your newest follower. Hope you can come follow mine! Have a great weekend!

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    http://www.groschengoblins.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here from Friday Follow! I'm now a follower.

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday Follow! Following you back!

    Nicole @ My Real Review

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails