Friday, March 5, 2010

Free Bloomin' Onion at Outback for Military


UPDATE: No purchase required to get your free Bloomin' Onion.
During the month of March, all Veterans and Active Duty military can receive a free Bloomin' Onion with proof of military service (ID Card).  It doesn't say anything about making a purchase first. I would ask before ordering. What a great freebie to our military!
Also, when you order from their Red, White, and Bloomin' menu you help them donate $1 million to Operation Homefront!

1 comment:

  1. I ordered some outback take away tonight and attached to my receipt was a business card for a free blooming onion. It had on the back Comp 1. Im not military or former military but I got a free one!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails