Monday, March 8, 2010

Fibers.com review and contest!

I was recently contacted by Fibers.com to do a review of their "I Heart T-Shirts". I was pretty excited and I immediately knew what I was going to do!
A little about Fibers.com first:
  • Fibers.com has tons of pre-made designs or you can create your own custom t-shirt.
  • Fast shipping (truly it came really fast!)
  • Satisfaction Guarantee
They have infant shirts, toddler shirts, kid shirts, mom shirts and man shirts. It's not just t-shirts either! You can make a sweatshirt, a bib, pants, and even undergarments.

Okay, so I made my shirt. My shirt says "I (heart) my cranio kid. This is something that is really important to my family and I. (Click here to read more about what this is and my family's journey.)

I waited 2 days and it arrived! Whoo hoo! It came just in time! I really wanted to wear it the next morning to Blue Eye's doctor's appointment. I got a few compliments and people asked me questions. The shirt did just what I wanted it to do! So, obviously I like how it came out. It looks great. The fabric is durable. The design has held up to 2 washes already. I don't notice any fading or shrinking. I like it! I would order from them again!

If you would like to make your own custom t-shirt you can do so by going to Fibers.com. Also, check out their Facebook page and they are on Twitter.

Would you like to win your own customized t-shirt? Fibers.com has given me a $25 voucher to give to one of my lucky readers! Instead of just picking someone randomly, they have asked me to do a contest.

The Rules:
Contest is only open to US residents.
One entry per person. RULE CHANGE! Submit as many ideas as you want!
Contest will end April 1st. If I decide to have visitors vote, the voting period will be April 2nd through April 9th.

Here is how to enter:
I want to know, what would your shirt say? Finish this sentence: "I (heart)___________"


I'm not sure how I will choose the winner just yet. I'm thinking that I will pick the top 3-5 best ideas and put a pole on my sidebar and have visitors vote on it. Or, I might have a third party person pick their top 5 and then randomly draw it from a hat. I'll let you know when I decide.

I would normally ask you to follow me on Google Friend Connect, Facebook, and Twitter in order to have extra entries but not this time. Maybe you will do those things because you love me that much?! Good luck! Have fun! I can't wait to see your entries!

21 comments:

  1. I (heart) naptime!

    (stay at home mommy of 3..lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I (heart) Patmos!
    Thanks for doing the giveaway!
    :)
    -Leslie
    carykhepburn{at}yahoo{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your latest follower from FF!!! Your blog is definitely informative, I will be hanging around for awhile.

    You can also follow my blog at www.safehomehappymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I (heart) being green!
    grossman_stacy at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i (heart) my coupons!
    itsmecristin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My shirt would say "I heart everyone...just some more than others."
    I don't really know lol...I'll have to think of a good one.

    I did want to say that I watched the video you made about your son. I would have posted there, but it looked like I couldn't. He is absolutely gorgeous :). I just feel for you and him in your struggles. I want to rub his sweet head :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heart pie!

    Thanks for the giveaway!
    yilingni@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I (heart) my little wiener!"

    Don't think dirty thoughts here...
    I have a sweet little dachshund named Nelson :o)

    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i heart doing nothing

    yilingni@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I (heart) being a mommy!!

    So true :)
    momdram@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Entering more than once per rule change!

    I (heart) my Bubba

    ReplyDelete
  12. I (heart) Celiac Awareness!

    Thanks for doing this Jaime!

    -Mandi P.

    mandi (dot) lynne @ gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I (heart) Music Therapists!

    Emily
    emilydmurer {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I (heart) Highland Dancers!

    Emily
    emilydmurer {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails