Friday, March 12, 2010

Dance Yer Bloggy Off!


I'm in it. Not really in it to win it. Just in it. Let's face it, my score is not award winning, but you can make me a fan fave!

Shell and SupahMommy are hosting the dance off with the video game Just Dance on the Wii.
This week's song was "Wannabe" by The Spice Girls.

I cannot believe I am even thinking posting this.

First of all I DO NOT dance!

Second, I can't even bring myself to show this video to my husband!

So here ya go!

Feel free to laugh, even roll on the floor if you must.

Ignore the clutter in the background and the fact that a hairbrush hasn't seen my head all day. (At least I put a bra and some real clothes on right?)


Did you see my score! Whoo Hoo. Pretty good for me. Alright don't burst my bubble!
Don't tell me I didn't get the highest score. I know and I am cool with that!
Head on over to Shell and tell her you think I should win the fan fav!

7 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm going to have to look into getting that game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower cant wait to see all you have to share you have a very nice blog here stop by mine if you find time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along! I love this game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great score! Hats off to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Good for you! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by from Follow Friday! It is fun to find new blogs! I am now your one of your newest followers.

    I hope you come by my blog www.remodelaholic.com and return the favor.

    I blog about Remodeling, interior design and have tons of tutorials, so you can try the projects out too! We have a project link party on Fridays and a recipe swap on Wednesdays. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I thought you did a good job actually. I've never seen this game before, but it looks really fun, so much that I may have to get it myself.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails