Friday, March 19, 2010

Dance Yer Bloggy Off! Cotton Eye Joe


Blah. Just Blah. What an awful song! Horrible.
I'm not good at this song. But of course I wanted to play again. Shell and SupahMommy are continuing the dance off this week. JustDance is an awesome video game!
I strapped on the cowboy boots and threw on the cowboy hat (no I didn't) to dance to Cotton Eye Joe. Actually it was more like some sweat pants and a t-shirt. Hey, the last 2 days have been big meals. Blame the Irish.
With a series of lawn mowin', bug stompin', chicken wingin', fly fishin', and armpit airin' moves, I danced my way through the stupid song. (You'll see what I mean when you watch the video. )
After you finish laughing at me, can you head over to SupahMommy and tell her you think my dance was freakin' awesome!?
With out making you wait any longer, here ya go!


Yes, that is a pathetic score. I sure hope none of the other contestants bust out with a 12000. I may delete my entry if they do. LOL j/k.

10 comments:

  1. Are you sure you weren't doing the chicken dance hee hee! just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure felt like it! I never got the chicken parts right, It's all about having fun right!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were all pretty much the same within a 1,000 of each other, which is good- it's a little tough when everyone else doubles your score. ;)

    love the move names.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's a great score!! I was stuck int he 5,000 range for forever! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was a hard one wasn't it, I doubt we have to worry about a 12000 though

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did good!! This song was so hard--I finally gave up, haha!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's this song! It's hard! You did great! Thanks for playing along again. And yes- those are chicken wings!


    I think you'll like next week's better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This seemed like a hard song as compared to some of them...but it was a lot of fun playing along. Great Job! Can't wait to see what next week's song is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heck that's a GOOD SCORE! It took me forever to get that. Hated that song!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a good score.Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails