Tuesday, March 2, 2010

31 Days to Build a Better Blog- Day 1

I'm joining Mariana, from Riding With No Hands, in the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge. My hopes is to make things better for you, my readers.You can join along to if you would like! You can buy the book, read all the excerpt from 31DBBB, or you can follow along with me! Even if you aren't a blogger, I would still love any feed back from the readers! Don't hesitate to tell me something!


Day 1
Write an Elevator Pitch
An elevator pitch is basically a short descriptive overview of your product or blog. It is supposed to get people interested in your blog and make them want more.

Here is my elevator pitch for this blog.
My name is Jaime. I am a stay at home mom to 2 little boys and a wife to one lucky man. I have a coupon for that! is a blog about saving money, time, and sanity. I also do product reviews and giveaways so that you don't waste your hard earned and saved money on something that won't work for your family. My job is save money and make my husbands pay check go further.

Does that pitch make you want to hang around and read more from me?
I'd love to know what you think. Help me, help you!

5 comments:

  1. I think it sounds great, Jaime. I agree with the "wife to one lucky man!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie,
    Tag Your it!
    The pitch worked for me I am now one of your followers
    LizAnn
    www.forgirlsanddolls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jaime! "a wife to one lucky man..." That totally made me ROFL! Can I steal that for my bio? My husband complained that I don't really mention him much... LOL.

    I learned a lot from you in those 4 sentences, so I think it's definitely a good pitch. Thanks for participating in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally! Thanks for stopping by. I'm not so sure I did well on day 2. Oh well. It's all about learning!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails