Friday, February 12, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Friday!

Search & Win

Don't forget that today is mega Swagbucks Friday! Searching the internet today could reward you with between 3 and 100 swagbucks! Use Swagbucks just like any ordinary search engine.
If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, you are missing out! It is a search engine powered by Google that rewards you randomly with swagbucks. You can trade in your swagbucks in their store for great prizes. My favorite is the Amazon gift cards. I have heard of some people being able to do all of their Christmas shopping just with swagbucks! I can usually win at least 1 swagbuck a day. Just ot get started you gt 3 free swagbucks! What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails