Monday, February 8, 2010

Herb and Chicken Pasta

Tonight for dinner I wanted to try something new. I knew I wanted something with chicken and something with rosemary. I have no idea why I wanted rosemary, I don't think I've ever cooked with it unless something called for it. I certainly never thought of it on my own. But I ran with it. I decided to make Herb and Chicken Pasta from Allrecipes. I also made some Rosemary and garlic taters to go with it. yes it was a starchy meal but I knew the toddler wasn't going to eat the pasta and let's face it, I had a craving for some taters all week. The chicken and pasta came out pretty good! It calls for a cup of broth and I wasn't really sure why. It didn't really enhance the flavors at all. I also cut the chicken into pieces so it would cook faster and be easier for the boys to eat. If I were to do it again, I might would add some flour or cornstarch to the broth just to thicken it up and make it more of a gravy. Overall it was pretty good. For the taters, I just cubed them, threw them in a ziplock bag, added some olive oil and some seasonings and shook them up. I then put them in a skillet and cooked until tender. Give it a try.It was fast easy and made of things I usually always have on hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails