Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Goodbye Faithful Friend

It's official. My favorite pocket sized camera died. I didn't want to come to terms with the truth, but finally it has sunk in. It's fate was decided when the nurse stepped on it while sitting in the PICU at the children's hospital. This camera has been around the world! It traveled with my husband as he was deployed. It went to Dubai, the Suez Canal, Israel, Spain, and the all throughout the vast ocean. It found it's permanent home here in the States. It captured memories of fun times with my boys and hard times in the hospital. I sure did love that camera. You will be missed my friend. Here are some photos we will remember from your journey overseas.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always hard to let go of a faithful friend. :) Good luck on finding another camera! Your "Exilim" will be gone but never forgotten! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails