Thursday, February 4, 2010

Free Re-Usable Tote bag

UPDATE AS OF 9:15PM- It seems as if EarthGrains is having technical difficulties or has pulled the promotion. For now, here is a link to the coupon.

I LOVE reusable bags! It took me a little while to get into the habit of bringing them to the store, but now it is second nature! My toddler actually likes to grab them from the drawer before we leave and carry them for me! What a great helper. Well here is one more bag that I can add to his pile.
Sign up here to get your free bag from EarthGrains Breads and refer it to 5 of your friends you will receive a free tote bag and they will receive a coupon for 75 cents off a loaf of bread! Sweet deal! You will also be able to print the coupon yourself after you send it off to your friends!


 Thanks Brandi at FreeSampleFreak!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails