Friday, February 5, 2010

Buy 1, Get 1 free eggs on Facebook, 10am 2/5

UPDATED AS OF 2:00 PM The site is now working!
UPDATED AS OF 12:12pm. They are having technical difficulties right now. I was finally able to get through but it said I had already received my coupon. This is not the case it is a glitch in their system. they are working hard, stick with it! I'd love to know who actually gets one!

Today, Friday 2/5 you can get free eggs from The Incredible Edible Egg. Become a fan of their Facebook page and at 10am est look for the tab about free eggs. You will receive a coupon for BOGO eggs. It is good on any brand of eggs. It's a great coupon that WILL go fast! It's only being offered to the first 30,000

1 comment:

  1. I tried all day form 10am till about 3 and then gave up. I was unable to get this offer =( maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails