Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Aww! I'm so excited!

Today has been a great day!!!! I came home from grocery shopping (which I love to do) and checked my email and found this in my inbox:
 
 Whoo hooo! I'm so excited to get my first Blogger Award! It kinda makes it all worth while! 
I feel like this is the time I am supposed to give an acceptance speech like at the Grammy's and some sweet music should be playing in the background. So I would like to thank Turning the Clock Back for giving me such an awesome award.

There are some rule to follow:
1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award onto 10 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
3. Contact the winners and let them know they’ve won.
4. State 7 things about yourself

Here are my new favorite 10 bloggers: (in no particular order)
(although I wish I could have picked at least 15)
1.Second Time Around
2. My Little Gems
3. Mom Tried It
4. And twins make 5!
5. My Kids are Fun!
6. The Suburban Jungle
7. The Girl Next Door Grows Up
8. Piece of Me
9. The Stroller Ballet
10. Six Feet Under

7 things about me. This is the hard part.
1. I absolutely love Ferrero Rocher chocolates. LOVE!
2. I met my husband online! ***GASP***
3. I loved working in a photography studio, shotographing children. Especially the butterfly girl.
4. My photos are being published in a book soon. Don't worry, I'll let you all know when it comes out!
5. My kids and husband are my life. 5 years ago I never dreamed I would be where I am today.
6. My husband just made a stupid comment and now I'm thinking about deleting him out of number 5.
7. One day we hope to take the boys to Disney World for a week. Better start saving that money!

10 comments:

  1. Awww thank you for the award! I loved how you said you are a Silent Reader - cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much. I am very honored. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for thinking of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot to mention that you are smart, funny, creative, a wonderful mother, kind, resourceful, patient, and all-around fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award! Well deserved.

    Tag, you're IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet! Thank you so much! When I get a chance I will post it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and thanks for passing it along to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the title of your blog! That is so me, I always have a coupon for everything my family or friends need :)

    Best,
    Dagmar
    Dagmar's momsense

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks so much for the award. Your blog is fun! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks so much! I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails