Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hello again!

Unfortunately I had to take another sudden hiatus from blogging. This time my focus was not moving us into our new home, but taking care of my son. He was recently diagnosed with craniosynostosis, which is premature fusing of one or more sutures in a baby's skull. He was diagnosed on December 1st and had major surgery to correct it on January 8th. It was a whirlwind of emotions and preparations. You can read more about our journey on my family's personal blog here.
So I am here to try this again! Hopefully nothing life altering happens again! I hope you all can forgive me for being gone for so long! Thanks again for sticking around!

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness. I had a friend whose baby had the same thing. He underwent surgery and it was rough but he is doing great! The doctors really know what they are doing now! I hope the best for you and your family! Stay Strong!
    Brandie

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails