Saturday, January 30, 2010

Free Wii Fit tote bag


***I'm not sure if this works for everyone, but it worked for me and I know I'm not the only person to be able to get this. (I don't have that kind of luck)***

If you own Wii Fit Plus and have the PIN number that came in the case, you can register your game at Club Nintendo and receive a free Wii Fit Plus tote bag at absolutely no cost! Bag should ship in 6-8 weeks.

All I did was register the game and then it popped up saying I had qualified for the bag. Good luck! Come back here and let me know if you were able to receive it!

6 comments:

  1. i got it ut how do you fill out the address name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't recall if I had to put in my address or not. If I didn't then the address is on file in my Club Nintendo account. It popped up saying that I had to accept this offer right now. And I truthfully don't remember if it asked me about my shipping info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a few days ago i registered my wii fit plus and got the offer, i accepted and just a few mintues I received an e-mail saying my tote bag has shipped! Will be here in 4-10 days! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no actelly wen u put the code in the clubnintendo!!! it gives you coins and wuth those coins you can buy stuff and you can buy a tote bag for wii fit!! and thats how you get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous- When I did it, I didn't have to use any points. When I registered the code it said I qualified for the bag and it didn't cost me any points at all. Maybe that is something new they are offering in the Club Nintendo store now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've already registered my wii fit game. So a screen will not pop up asking me for the tote bag. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails