Monday, September 7, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 9/7

Menu Plan Monday was really easy for me this week. Maybe this comes with ease now since I've been doing it a couple of weeks now? I find myself thinking throughout the week about what we are going to have instead of Sunday night trying to figure it all out. We have two repeats on our list from last week. They just never got made. One night was a rough day with the kids and I resorted to easy dinner (not sure now what it was) and the other night my husband and I went on a date and ate out. Hopefully this week I'll stick to it a little better. I'm also finding that sometimes I skip around and eat Friday's meal on Tuesday. Does that happen to other people too?

Monday- Hubby's grilling
Tuesday- pot roast w/carrots, potatoes, celery and such
Wednesday- pork chops stuffed with stuffing and coated in bread crumbs (not sure on the recipe just yet)
Thursday- leftovers
Friday- bbq chicken (didn't get cooked last week)
Saturday- Meatloaf (didn't get cooked either)
Sunday- simple meal

For more menu ideas go to Orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will soon join me for Crock Pot Wednesday. Not only is it free, it's just a fun thing to do. I will look forward to your post on diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com with Mister Linky.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails