Monday, September 21, 2009

Menu plan Monday 9/21

I can't believe it is already the 21st of  September and another Monday! I don't know what it is but every week I plan to make pork chops and every week they never get made! I don't know what is wrong but it is just not happening! I'm going to try one more time and I will make it tonight!

Monday- Stuffing stuffed pork chops
Tuesday- Salami and Muenster cheese Panini Sandwiches
Wednesday- Skillet Ziti With Chicken & Broccoli
Thursday- Leftovers
Friday-Pizza


I've decided I'm just going to plan out for 5 days instead of 7 days. Usually my husband goes fishing on the weekends and we always have left overs to be eaten or we go out for dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails