Tuesday, September 22, 2009

eebee's Adventures- What do you think?



Eebee's Adventures are meant to engage you ad your baby in fun play time together and teach lessons like colors, shapes and numbers. Unlike other DVD's for babies, Eebee's Adventures allow you to do hands on activities.  Babies learn by doing and what better way than with this fun puppet!? Here is a video of Parents TV's interview with the co-creator and founder Stephen Gass. I'd love to know what you think! Have you seen eebee anywhere? Leave me a comment letting me know your thoughts! You never know there ma be a giveaway in eebee's future.

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! We have been watching it in the office this morning, lol! Brandon may be a little old for it but my niece will love it

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails