Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Super doubles at Harris Teeter

Harris teeter is doing a Super Doubles promotion this week.  That means that they will double all coupons with a face value up to $1.98. for example if you have a $1.50 coupon, it will double to $3.00. If you have a $1.99 coupon it will not double and will be taken at face value. The Super Doubles goes all week from 8/26 - 9/1.

Dolly Domestic has posted a spreadsheet of the good deals you can get at Harris Teeter this week. The prices are based on the Hanbury store in Chesapeake, VA. The prices that she has in parentheses are actually negative numbers, meaning that they cost you nothing!

I'm going to attempt to get out there today. My baby has a doctor's appointment which means shots so we will see how that goes first.

Good luck and have fun! Let me know how you did! I'll post pictures of my trips later on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails