Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My trip to Harris Teeter



Here is my steal of the week from Harris Teeter. Normally it would be much more, but I'm quite disappointed by the sales this go around.

My total before coupons was 17.88
The total I paid was 1.24.

However, I don't believe that price is correct. The Sally Hansen Clear Coat was supposed to be $1.50, with my coupon it should have been free. So technically my total should just be .24 cents.

The most exciting thing in this picture is the AJAX. My husband is a mechanic and that soap is awesome when it comes to removing the grease!

Go check out Abby and Mandy at Steals and Deals to see what others have gotten!

5 comments:

  1. Totally awesome! Don't you just love the feeling of walking out of the store with a fully bag and only paying $1.50!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it right! You are now entered to win the Sam the Fireman dvd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great deals! I need to go get some of that Hot Shot. I used mine up on a giant roach on the driveway. I was so proud of myself for sneaking up on it and giving it a good spray. Then I realized it was plastic (but very realistic). Maybe I'll feel smarter after getting good deals at the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! you are our Mr. Linky winner this week for Sam the Fireman dvd. Email me at ajcmeyer at go dot com with your snail mail address so we can get this out to you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails