Monday, August 24, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I'm on week 3 of menu planning. So far, so good! I usually fall off the schedule and end up at 4pm in a panic with a hungry toddler and husband. Every week I asked my husband what he wants for dinner his week and his response is "food". Needless to say he isn't much help! So what do I make for a family of 2 adults, 1 toddler who throws his food, and 1 baby starting baby food?  Here is my plan. Come back during the week to see the pictures, the recipes and to see how it goes.

Monday- Apricot Chicken and Rice
Tuesday- MIL's Ham and Taters in the Crock-Pot with Salad
WednesdayKristie's Magically Moist Chicken and Baked Potatoes
Thursday- Left overs
FridayChicken Tetrazzini with homemade bread
Saturday- Spaghetti and Meatballs
Sunday- Leftovers

For more meal planning ideas ideas, visit orgjunkie.com

4 comments:

  1. That chicken sounds delicious - definitely will be trying that one, soon! You should check out springpad's weekly meal planner, it's a great way to organize all of your menus and recipes (like this one, yum! http://bit.ly/3D6top) and I think you'd really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo - that chicken does sound good. And it looks like a kid-pleaser too. I posted my menu plan for the first time on orgjunkie as well and I thought I would say "Hi!". I just started a meal planning blog last week that might help you stay on track : )!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy the chicken tetrazzini - we love it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails