Monday, August 31, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 8/31


Here is what I hope to make this week. Occasionally things change. Last week I was supposed to make spaghetti and meatballs but my husband went fishing that afternoon so it turned into a "fend for yourself" night. It happens. No big deal. I've learned to be flexible.

Monday- Meatloaf and a veggie
Tuesday- Vodoo Pasta
Wednesday- BBQ Chicken
Thursday- Leftovers
Friday- Something with Alfredo sauce? (any ideas?)
Saturday- Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Stew
Sunday- Leftovers

Yes, I know I have left overs on the list twice every week. Two reasons, the first is I always make more than we eat. Not sure why it happens but it does. The second reason is that if I don't have it on the list then we end up with a fridge full of leftovers that never gets eaten. Now if for some odd and strange reason the left overs are actually taken to work by my husband then I will add in an extra meal. That usually never happens. Well, let me know what you are having this week for dinner!

For more meal ideas visit www.orgjunkie.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails