Sunday, August 30, 2009

Last weeks trip to Walgreens

Last week I did my first coupon trip to Walgreens. I have been wanting to give it a try but have been nervous about it. Walgreens has great deals because of their "Register Rewards". It's a piece of paper that prints from their register for you to use on a future purchase. For example this week they have Men’s Zone 6 Blade Razor System for $3.99 and you get a "Register Reward" for $3.99 making it free.


So last week I bought:
2 Listerine Agent Cool Blue's on sale 2/$8. (receive $3 RR when you buy one)
1 BOGO coupon
1 Manufacturers coupon for $1.00 off
2 Walgreen's Children's Activity Booklet coupon for $1.00 off
I paid $1.00 for both of them and then recieved $3 in register rewards.

2 Children's Benadryl on sale for 4.99 (recieve $5 RR when you buy 2)
2 Manufacturer coupon for $1 off
2 Walgreen's Children's Activity book coupon for $1 off
Total out of pocket 6.00 and received $5 in register rewards.
Like paying .49 cents a piece

Total for the whole purchase was $7.00 and I received 8 dollars in RR's for next week. Now I can buy things with my register rewards and get more register rewards with those purchases!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails