Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Free Beech-Nut starter kit


Here is a great freebie for anyone who has little babies! If you sign up for the newsletter at Beech-Nut
you will receive an E-newsletter and coupons in the mail!

Also if you call them at 1-800-523-6633 (8 AM - 5 PM CST) and ask for a Parents Pack they will send you a ton of coupons for their baby and/or toddler food! I called and received mine in about a week or so. Needless to say I've already used all the coupons. Here is a picture of my little boy tasting his first bits of solids on some Beech-Nut Rice cereal.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Good thing you got lots of coupons from Beech-Nut. It looks like he wears as much as he eats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this info. That is a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails