Friday, August 28, 2009

Chicken Tetrazzini review and recipe

I made some delicious Chicken Tetrazzini tonight for dinner. MMM MMM it was delicious. I used a combo of two recipes. When I was very new to cooking meals for my family, I followed recipes exactly as they were stated. I meausred eerything precisely and used every single ingredient. Now, I'll mix recipes together and put in a little of this and a little of that. (See Mom I'm getting braver in the kitchen!) Well tonigh was a great mix! Here is the recipe I used and how I made it!

1 carrot grated
chicken breasts cubed
your favorite chicken seasoning (I used Kickin Chicken from Weber)
Wacky Mac
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 Tbs oil
Chopped onion or some onion powder (maybe 2 teaspoons)
1/2 cup milk
1 Tbs parmesan cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
Boil water and cook pasta according to package directions.

Cook chicken in oil or butter until cooked through. Season liberally with your favorite seasoning. Once the chicken is cooked remove it from pan onto a plate and set aside. Add soup, sour cream, onion or powder, parmesean cheese, and milk to pan and heat through. Add chicken and cook until warm and bubbly. Let stand a few minutes.
 
Drain pasta and top with sauce. 
I would have taken apicture but it went quickly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails